TransformerSagas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TransformerSagas

Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TransformerSagas: RPG

Go down 
+3
zaphead1
Shift
Fear
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fear
Admin
Fear

TransformerSagas: RPG Empty
PostSubject: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:03 pm

RULES

1. Try to not double post. If you do, make sure it is not often.
2. Be friendly
3. All Out Of Character chats that last longer than three posts will be deleted and the posters will be forced to talk about it in the Off Topic Section. This does not apply to OOC chats that are attached to regular posts.
4. Try to limit how many characters you have. There may be some exceptions.

Disobeying any of these rules will lead to a one hour ban.

Earth has been visted by beings from beyond your sun. Each has its own intentions. Each has its own thoughts, feelings and desires. Each stands on one side. Which side will you choose?
Back to top Go down
https://transformersagas.rpg-board.net
Shift

Shift

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:34 pm

*It was a day like any other in Irvine, California. A beautiful, sunlit summer day. Inside a local conference hall, a special press meeting was about to get underway. The purpose of the meeting was to unveil a brand new high performance, super-tuned vehicle from Steve Saleen's new company, SMS Supercars. A closed meeting open to only the press and a select few others.

*Inside the dimly lit showroom-like conference hall, the crowd, quiet and relaxed, patiently waited in thier seats. Wondering what incredible vehicle lay beneath the massive leather tarp on the rotating stage before them.

*The crowd awaited the arrival of Steve Saleen, Founder of SMS Supercars, who would personally conduct the unveiling of the new vehicle.

*There he is! Walking up now from behind the curtains. There was an applause as he made his way up to the center stage. The crowd grew silent, and waited once more for Mr. Saleen to speak.*

"Hello, everyone. Thank you for patiently waiting. I've been waiting a long time myself. Waiting a long time to finally show you the first super-tuned Ford Mustang since launching this new and exciting company in 2008."

*The crowd starting talking amongst themselves now that they Mr. Saleen has confirmed his latest work at SMS is built upon a Ford Mustang platform, something he has been noted for in the past.*

“With the successful launch of the newly redesigned Ford Mustang, it was merely time before I was able to get my hands on one. With my racing heritage and extensive aftermarket tuning background, I am very confident that this new SMS car will meet the approval of automotive, Mustang, and tuner enthusiasts around the world and that it is most definately a car worthy of bearing my name.”

“The new SMS 460...”

*The crowd starting talking amongst themselves as they believe they have just learned the name of this new vehicle.*

“...is the first of two high performance, super-tuned Ford Mustangs that will be be launched under the new SMS nameplate."

*Mr. Saleen pauses for a moment.*

"And so, without any further or do. I present to you..." he said as he walked over to the car. "...The brand new two thousand and ten SMS Four Sixty!"

*He gripped the tarp and promptly pulled it off the of the car, revealing the jet black SMS 460 to the ever eager media crowd. The press guests instanly jumped to thier feet, cheering and applauding the magnificent work of the latest from Steve Saleen and the first Mustang variant in the SMS lineup. The room brightly flickered by the rapid flashes of the photographers' camera as they snapped pictures from every angle they could get.*

"Thank you! Thank you. In just a moment I'm going to take time to go over some of the features of the all new Four Sixty and take some of your questions, but first I..." he was interupted by a loud crash and a bang from outside.

*The lights flickered and the ground shook from the force of whatever made that loud noise. The crowd became active in conversation. Not panicing, just a little concerned as anyone would be over what could have just happened just outside."

"Sorry, everyone. It seems there's been a bit of a problem just outside. I'm going to try to find out what happened, just relax and enjoy some beverages and snacks and I'll be right back to continue with our presentation. I apologize for the interuption."

*As Mr. Saleen started to walk back the wall behind him was blown wide open, instantly killing the power to the room, bathing it in darkness. Concrete, metal and drywall debris was thrown through room. The media crowd, now had a reason to panic. They become much more concerned and began to scuffle about the room, trying to get out of the way of the hurtling debris.*

*A massive being entered the conference hall from the hole that had been blown into the side. It was too dark to make him out, the room lit only by his eyes, burning red like fire above the hall and the sparks from live wires torn in half. The crowd could see this, but where too scared and too confused to realize much of anything that was going on.

*The being scanned the room, the darkness could not fool his eyes. He scanned the conference hall, the human crowd and of course, the Four Sixty. He then dashed across the hall, his legs damaging the surface of the hall with every step, sending out the sounds of the crushing metal upon the marble tile.

*This being was a Transformer. A unique race of cybernetic organisms from the planet Cybertron. Transforming themselves into vehicles of the land, air and sea or even as your stereo, or your cell phone. The perfect disguise on any inhabitted world. This Transformer had just chosen his. The SMS 460.

*He lept into the air, beginning his transformation and proceeded to burst through the wall on the opposing side of the conference hall. The sound of the transformation was not quiet, the shifting metal sheets, the rotating gears, the moving links. The transformation was accompanied also by the sound of a loud, low, growling and robotic roar.

*He completes the airborne transformation as he emerges from the other side of the wall, opening a hole to the streets outside. More concrete, metal and drywall debris is strewn across the roadway. He touchs down outside and sparks fly upwards from the rear as the metal exhaust system of the car scrapes the ground below breifly as the suspension buckles from the impact. The Transformer's rubber makes contact with the pavement for the first time. Screeching and howling as they spin, churning up a cloud of smoke from the massive torque of the V8.

*The tires gain grip and the vehicle speeds off away from the hall. The pillar of smoke eminating from the tires slowly fades away. It's screaming, muscular engine roared along with the feint whine of the supercharger bolted to the block as he made his escape. He had replicated the vehicle in every detail. All too easy.

*The Transformer began to send a secure transmission, presumably to his leaders...*

"This is Shift. I have arrived on Earth and assumed a suitable transformation mode. I will lay low and stay out of sight until I recieve your orders. Shift out."

((How's that for starters, eh? I'll wait for the two of you before I decide to make any further decisions about what the character will do, or where he is heading.

EDIT NOTE: I've had to change this up a bit. Apparently, Steve Saleen has taken legal action against Saleen's new parent company. The business practices by the new Saleen lead me to completely drop all reference of the company and it's ownership from my character. I was previously unaware of this, or I would have never went this route. This post will simply be transfered slighty, using Steve Saleen's own SMS 460 instead, something I'd much rather represent. I've had to rephrase some parts and restructure a tiny bit, but it is pretty much the same, swapping all Saleen references to Steve Saleen himself and SMS Supercars.))
Back to top Go down
Fear
Admin
Fear

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Cybertron

The planet, inhabited only by those left behind, slowly revolved around it's dying star.

Tricon

Fear limped through the streets, not knowing where he would go. He had been living like this for the past few years now. At one point, he temporarily joined the Decepticon army. But his strong sense of individuality stopped him from going any further. He had heard news that the leaders of Cybertron had left in search of the Allspark, the giver of life.

The buildings of Tricon, which once stood tall, were now barely standing. The only working structures were the power plants that were essential to the war. But there was one other thing that caught Fear's eye. It wasn't working properly, but it could work nonetheless. It was a Space Bridge. They were made out to be the first step into Cybertron's future, but the war stopped all funding to the project.

Space Bridge

Fear stared in amazement at the space bridge. It was a platform that lead to an oval-like object. Supposedly all you had to do was stand there for a few seconds and then you would be sent to your required destination. Fear was taking a leap in trying it out. Not because it was illegal to be around such a thing, it's not like Cybertron's government was active. It was the reports that the space bridge was malfunctioning and sending Cybertronian scientists near their home star.

Fear did not care about this however. He was not afraid of death. He was programmed to use the emotion fear to his advantage. He walked across the platform and inside the bridge. A large view screen suddenly activated. It was showing scientists who had recorded themselves explaining the instructions long ago while the bridge was still being constructed. The scientists spoke softly.

Hello user. This bridge is voice commanded. All you must do is state the name of the place you wish to visit, and this bridge will start to spin. You on the other hand, will feel like you are levitating. This will be followed by a flash of light. You may be unconscious for a few moments, but you will wake up in your protoform. State your destination.

Fear thought for a second. Where would he like to go? Then it came to him. He would go to the place where his leaders went. The temporary home to the Allspark.

Earth.

Then it happened. Like the scientists had said, the bridge was slowly spinning. And he felt the surreal experience of levitating. This was all followed by a flash of light.

Earth

Back to top Go down
Shift

Shift

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:05 pm

*Shift drove through the streets of Irvine, attempting to blend in with his surroundings. Though he would gain the attention every now and again from a bystander, Shift managed not to draw a too much of it even though his choice of vehicle mode was rather unique and exotic. Since vehicles matching the caliber of Shift's were not uncommon in these parts, it really didn't seem to cause that much of a commotion. This of course was a good thing when your trying to lay low.

*Shift monitiored the airwaves of human broadcasts in the area...*

"In other news chaos struck the unveiling of Steve Saleen's latest high performance vehicle based upon the Ford Mustang. It is still unclear as to exactly what happened during the unveiling and the police so far have uncovered very little information about the incident.

"Initially, the police believed it may have been an ellaborate attempt to steal some of of Steve Saleen's new high performace SMS Four Sixty, set to reveal to the public that night, as several eyewitnesses have made claims stating that they have spotted the new vehicle fleeing the scene.

"Most of these claims were refuted by Steve Saleen himself, who claims only one Four Sixty was brought to the event and it was recovered on the same stage it was left when the conference hall had lost all power. He states if a vehicle had driven away, it was probably another aftermarket Ford Mustang or possibly even a factory Ford Mustang. This would not have been a suprise given the a special Mustang event being celebrated in the area. This in part marks the reasons why the unveiling was set to this time frame.

"There has also been no explaination of the large, gaping holes found in the conference hall either and police and explosives technicians have not been able to identify any possible use of explosives. It was as if the walls of the building had been knocked down by a wrecking ball.

"The police very few possible leads in the case and even less tangible evidence though the have issued a statement claiming they are confident they will be able to bring whomever was behind this incident in and put them behind bars.

"Despite the unfortunate fall out of the new SMS sports car's reveal ceremony, Steve Saleen has said that he still plans to reveal his next high performance car on schedule in the coming weeks. That's one I'm sure I won't want to miss myself..."

*Shift found the entire broadcast to be somewhat amusing. He thought to himself what foolish insects these creatures must be.

He continued his drive through Irvine, scouting out the area and attempting to identify possible sources of Energon while he awaited his orders...*
Back to top Go down
zaphead1

zaphead1

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:47 pm

-Templar-

The Citadel of the Dark Templar, a secret Decepticon organization created to build incredibly advanced technology and to retrieve all advanced technologies from the universe.It was formerly an Autobot organization, but they fear the great weapons of the Templar and exiled them. Now the Citadel is burnt, ashes cover the thousands of bodies that lay across the once magnificent headquarters....All that remains living, is a single Cybertronian, Zapwave.......

*Zap struggled to get up from the ashes and debry.* "Gah....Why?!....Just what in the hell...That traitor.....He has her too..................I have to get up...Not going to die here!" *Zap got up and ran to the remains of the hangar bay, to see that one ship had survived, the Ark 01. Zap hopped into the ship and ran to the command bridge, he activated the computer*

"Welcome to the Ark 01 user..." *The computer scanned Zap* "Zapwave, authorization complete. Select a destination"

"Earth!" *Zap sat in the command seat as the ship launched* "I will bring my retribution...I swear it!"
Back to top Go down
Fear
Admin
Fear

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:13 pm

Fear's optics lit up. He looked around and realized he was not in protoform like the scientists had said he would be. He attempted to move his leg, but it hurt too much.

Computer...

Sir.

Do you detect any other Cybertronian presence on this planet?

This planet is flooded with our kind. Most of which have disguised themselves.

Disguised themselves as what?

----Flashback----

Fear walked alongside Megatron in a large Decepticon hangar. Several warships were preparing to leave.

My lord-
You have only been online for two days. On the first one you killed not only your creators, but every single one of my men that was present.

It's not my fault. It was my creators. They were the ones who were responsible for that flaw.

Megatron stopped walking.

Your creators were the most respectable people I have and ever will meet on this planet. You, on the other hand, are a broken prototype. I never want you in my sight again.

Fear held his head down.

Yes sir.

He turned around and started walking away, then stopped for a few seconds.

But one day I will prove my worthiness. And when that day comes you will beg me to join your army.

You don't join an army to prove anything. You do it because you want to support what you think is right. But if the day comes where you do prove to be worthy of anything, then I hope I'm there to see it.

Fear didn't say anything and exited the hangar.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire

Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:31 pm

*A cybertronian protoform broke through the atmosphere of a planet called "Earth." The protoform crash landed into the firing range on a military base.*

*Private Ron ran up to Sergant Wright.* "Sir, something crashed down into the firing range!"

*Sergant Wright turned to face Private Ron.* "It's already in the firing range, shoot it!"

*Private Ron saluted.* "Yessir!" *Private Ron ran off to the ammunition storage room on the firing range.*

*Darkfire pulled herself out of her smoldering crater. She surveyed the area while dusting herself off. Darkfire flicked out a knife from a hidden comparment on her wrist, and hurled it at a nearby building. The building exploded, sending chunks of cement and debris flying everywhere. Darkfire's right arm shifted and changed until it formed an Emp cannon, then she walked slowly toward the aircraft hangar.*

*Private Ryan ran up to Sergant Wright.* "Sir, we have visual! It's one of those non-biological extraterestrials."

*Sergant Wright looked at Private Ryan.* "Where is Private Ron?"

"He went to the ammunition storage room, and it exploded while he was in there."

*Sergant Wright sighed.* "Good gravy Private Ryan, things are falling apart! Where is the alien heading now?"

"The hangar sir!"

"It must be stopped. So, go stop it!"

*Private Ryan saluted.* "Yessir!" *He ran off to do as he was ordered.*

*An analyst sighed.* "That's how we keep losing our soldiers. Better send someone out to save him."

*Darkfire tore off the door to the hangar, and quickly scanned the first aircraft she saw. Darkfire then fired her Emp cannon into the hangar, and rolled away from the explosion. She jumped up into the air, transformed into an F-22 raptor, and blasted off into the night sky.* "Well that was fun, but it's time to get my head in the game." *Dark soared above the clouds and monitered human broadcasts.*

~Meanwhile~

*Foxfire crash landed into the side of a cliff. She climbed out of the crater, and pulled herself up, and over the edge of the cliff. Fox dusted herself off, then looked up to see tall stone columns arranged in a circle.* "So this is Stonehenge..." *Fox examined the ancient structure which were almost as tall as herself. Foxfire back away when she heard human talking. She noticed some humans coming down a small gravel path. She ducked away into a nearby parking lot, and scanned a 2010 Chevy Camaro. She transformed, and drove down the steep hill.*
Back to top Go down
zaphead1

zaphead1

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:43 pm

-Area 51-

*Zap crashed down into one of the hangars. He got up to see himself surrounded by armed humans* "Hmph....Pitiful lifeforms, outta my sight!" *Zap charged his Electron Cannon and fired, destroying all the humans before they could realize what was going on* "Hmm...There seem to be Autobots on this planet and alot of them....I'll have to take cover for now...." *Zap jumped into the air and transformed into a Cybertronian Jet, he then flew off into the distance*
Back to top Go down
Towreck

Towreck

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:46 pm

*A protoform had entered Earth's gravatational pull, and was being projected to small town in South Carolina. It finnally landed in a sandpit. Then Wreck came out of the big hole in the ground* "What is this dust place?" *He scanned the area, and information came up* "So, the locals call it the sand pits...wierd." *He walked through some trees and walked into a Wrecking Company lot. He saw a Tow truck sitting beside a house, he scanned it and transformed, driving onto the roads* "Wow, nice place...But I wonder, it there an other Autobots in the area." *He contacted Cybertron HQ* "HQ, where exactly am I at?"

"By our readings, you are on earth. yor current location is Gilbert, South Carolina"

"Interesing... Is there any other Autobots on this 'Earth'?"

"Not that we know of. Besides, finding other bots is your mission"

"Yah, yah, I know... Towreck out" *He drove down the streets, keeping an eye out for other Bots*

((Well, this is sort of my Intro...Not much to put when you land in a tiny town...))
Back to top Go down
Shift

Shift

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:13 pm

*Shift continues to monitor the airwaves of the human insects infesting the world they call Earth.*

"Today in the state of Oregon astronomers have been stumped by a disappearing meteor that seems to have entered our atmosphere and made contact with the surface. When arriving at the crash site, the astronomers were suprised to find a large impact crater, but no meteor!

"Initially it was suspected that the structure meteor had simply been too weak to withstand an impact and was simply obliterated on impact. Astronomers have determined that this is not the case, however. In fact, there's not even the slightest bit of evidence that proves there was ever a meteor to begin with at the site.

"Some jokingly have said that this meteor has simply grown legs and walked away..."

*Shift thought to himself that maybe it did just that. Grew legs and walked away. He promptly began to send a secure transmission out into the depths of space.*

"This is Shift. A possible Cybertronnian has landed. I am heading out to "Oregon" to intercept and investigate. Shift out."

*Shift shuts off the transmission immediately and engages the emergency brake, throwing himself 180 degrees in the opposite direction. Throttle up, he takes off in a cloud of dust, dirt and smoke and speeds north toward the state of Oregon.*
Back to top Go down
Towreck

Towreck

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:23 pm

*Wreck hears the Broadcast* "Bingo..." *He turns around and then takes off towards Oregon* "Hmm, mabye I will get there Faster if I use my Jet Pack..." *He trasforms, and turns his Jetpack on, then Blasts off toward Oregon...But he sends a transmission, the first one to HQ* "HQ, I have found a landing, going to Investiate right now..."

"Copy that Wreck."

*Wreck then sends a transmission to any Bots on Earth* "This is Wreck...if there are any Bots on Earth, please respond to this message!!" *He turns off the transmission and Flys in silence to Oregon*
Back to top Go down
Foxfire

Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:35 pm

*Darkfire transformed, and landed in a deserted lot.* "Ok, where to begin...." *Darkfire looked up at the sky, and sighed.* "Well, I'm not getting paid to sit around and do nothing." *Darkfire checked maps of the Oregon state area.* "We begin by stealing information."

~Meanwhile~

*Fox recieved the transmission, and checked its coordinates.* "This came from somewhere in America. I better get moving..." *Fox transformed into robot mode, and flew up high with thrusters installed on her hands and feet. Foxfire headed toward the transmission's source.*
Back to top Go down
Towreck

Towreck

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:45 pm

*Wreck kept flying toward Oregon...Unaware that the other Bot is coming toward him* "Ok...now I just need to..." *Wreck picked up another Protoform entering earths atmoshphere* "Antoher protoform? Great..."

*The Protoform landed on a Farm in Richmond, Missiori. Then the protoform came out of the crater* "Now to find a form..." *He walks off toward the road*
((More on this guy later))

*Wreck ignored the landing and kept toward Oregon* "Hmm, I am almost there...Wait, what is that? *He looked up ahead and saw what looked like another bot coming toward him* "Who could this be?" *Wreck stopped and Hovered in the air, he had his gun up, pointing it at the Mystery bot* "Ok, make a move and you go down"
Back to top Go down
Foxfire

Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:02 pm

*Fox held her hands up in a gesture of peace.* "Easy there! Are you the one who sent that transmission?" *Fox aimed her sniper at Towreck in a flash.* "Now, if you'd be so kind as to lower your weapon?"

~Meanwhile~

*Darkfire checked over the maps one more time. Considering that she had just walked away from a military base after causing some severe damage, going back there for information would not be such a good idea. Dark checked another map. There was another military base in the next state over...She would go there first. Dark jumped up, and transformed in mid-air. She blasted back into the night sky listening to human broadcasts.* "I see my arrival did not go unoticed..."
Back to top Go down
Towreck

Towreck

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:06 pm

*Wreck put it down* "Yes...i am the one who sent the tranmission." *He looked at her* "The names Wreck...what is yours?"

-meanwhile-

*The protoform watches the road, when a Camaro Z/28 passes by, so he scans it* "Hmm, Brown. I don't really care" *He transformed and drove down the road*
Back to top Go down
Foxfire

Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:16 pm

*Fox put her sniper down.* "I'm Foxfire." *Foxfire sighed in relief.* "I'm glad to see I'm not the only one here! I got word that the Decepticon were coming here for some reason or other, so I decided to come check it out, and put a stop to it."

~Meanwhile~

*Darkfire transformed, and landed nearby the military base.* "This is the base south of the one where I landed should be nearby..." *Dark began searching for it on foot.* "Stupid human radar systems..."
Back to top Go down
Towreck

Towreck

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:24 pm

*He looked at her* "Well, I am fresh out of Autobot boot camp...and I came out of the acadamy...and my fist mission was to check the Con activity...so I guess we are on the same mission" *He then remembered the Protoform landing* "Something tells me, there is another Bot arund here..."

*The bot, ThunderBlast, drove down the lonle roads of Missouri* "This place seems void of Bots...but thee are some around here"
Back to top Go down
Shift

Shift

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:43 pm

*Shift's eight cylinder engine rumbled as he drove down the open roads and across the state border into Oregon.

*He continued to monitor the insect transmissions searching for clues they may bring him closer to confirming that this was indeed another Cybertronnian on Earth. Perhaps he may even be able to collect enough information point him towards the suspected location of the possible Cybertronnian. He was in the right place. He just needed the right data.

*Shift thought. If the civilian networks were not providing adequate information that he desired to obtain, maybe the militay networks could. Shift attempted to monitor military communications channels, local and long range radar systems and effectively increasing his chances of confirming the Cybertronnian he suspects has landed in Oregon.*
Back to top Go down
zaphead1

zaphead1

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:59 am

*Zap listened to the human radio broadcasts*

"Large crater discovered near Cooperstown, NY, but there is no sign of any sort of meteor........"

*Zap cut the transmission* "Tch...humans, so naive.....I should probably check it out...." *Zap flew towards New York*

--Meanwhile--

The sky lit above Coopertown and down came a meteor, like heaven rain. It crashed in a nearby forest and out rolled a lone Cybertronian, a young Autobot, Dusk.

"Hurm....Arrival on Earth successful...Must search for allies...." *Dusk looked at the small lit town of Cooperstown* "Should avoid humans, to protect them...." *Dusk snuck through the forest into a parking lot* "A form would be useful...." *Dusk scanned a midnight Corvette with white racing stripes. He transformed and drove off*

Last edited by zaphead1 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Towreck

Towreck

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:43 am

*ThunderBlast drove down the roads, then he sent out a transmission to Autobots on earth* "Hello, this is ThunderBlast...Is there any Bots on Earth?"

*Wreck heard the transmission* "Thunder...that name sounds familiar." *He sent one back* "Hey Thunder, is that you?"

*Thunder responded* "Who is this?"

"It me...Wreck!!"

*Thunder stopped* "Oh no..." *He sent one back* "Where are you?"

*"Sending Corinates right now..." *He sends them to Thunder*

*Thunder sighed* "I am on my way..." *He drove off towards Wreck's position*
Back to top Go down
zaphead1

zaphead1

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:50 pm

*Zap landed at the crater Dusk left behind* "Tch...Definitely, cybertronian...." *Zap then sent a transmission to decepticons* "This is Zapwave, are there any fellow decepticons on this trash heap of a planet?"

--Meanwhile--

*Dusk is driving down the highway and listened to Thunder's transmission* "Hmmm....I should probably make contact with other bots....easier to gather information that way....." *Dusk sent a transmission back to Thunder* "This is special ops agent, Dusk, what is your location?"
Back to top Go down
Destroyer67

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:30 pm

*A cybertronian ship went through the atmosphere of the planet called "Earth." The ship hovers over New York City, it then started to fire on the city leaving nothing but ashes.*

*Private Stoppable ran up to General Ram .* "Sir, something has destroyed New York city!"

*General Ram turned to face Private Stoppable.* "Send out the air force to destroy it !"

*Private Stoppable saluted.* "Yes sir!" *Private Stoppable ran off to the communication room.* "Air force target is at New york City, all fighter jets go to close dangerous mission"

*All the fighter jets close in on the ship as they fire all of their missiles. The ship survived with no scratches, it then scans all the fighter jets in the area.* "Now fire!!!!!" *The ship then destroys all the fighter jets in the area and hovers over the base*

*Private Stoppable ran up to General Ram.* "Sir, we have to get out of here while we still can!!"

*General Ram looked at Private Stoppable.* "Alright! *Turns on the intercom* "Attention all troops run for your lives!!!!!"

*The ship then fires it cannons on the base leaving nothing but destruction.*

*General Ram ran.* "They bomb the hanger were under arrack!!!!"

*The ship contiunes to bomb the base killing all in its way*

"That thing must be stopped. We have stop it!"

*Private Train saluted.* "Yes sir!" *He order the tanks to fire at it.*

*An analyst told the general something.* "We should just leave this base. Before it kills all of us."

*The ship then releases the drones who fires on all the humans.* "Hmph foolish humans, there time will come when we conquer this world muhahahaha!" * The drones collect all the information they needed from the base and went back to the ship.* "Master we have the information!!" *Shadow looks at him* "Good, now lets finish this base!!" * The computer gave Shadow a F-35 Lightning II to scan* "Now all cannons fire and kill everyone!!!!!"*The Ship fires all of its weapons and finishes the base leaving nothing but dead bodies and ashes.* "Muhahahahaha the time has come to conquer this world in the name of the decepticons!" *The ship leaves the destroyed base and lands near Staten Island where the Alantic Ocean is*
Back to top Go down
Towreck

Towreck

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:56 pm

"Oh Dusk, here is the cordinates, meet me there..." *He kept driving towards Wreck* "I can't believe I am doing this...I am a fool for coming to him. Besides, i am holding him responsible for FireFlights death..."

-meanwhile-

*Wreck turned to Fox* "We got another bot comng towards us...He is a friend of mine."
Back to top Go down
zaphead1

zaphead1

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:38 pm

"Hurm....Roger that, I'm on my way...." *Dusk shifted gears to hyper speed and drove off towards Wreck and Thunder* "Hmmm.......I hate to work in teams.....but it'll have to do....for now..."
Back to top Go down
Foxfire

Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:34 pm

"Right...well. Let's wait down there." *Fox flew down and landed lightly in an abandoned parking lot.*

~Meanwhile~

*Darkfire cracked her knuckles.* "Time to go to work." *Darkfire activated some stealth tech, and stepped over the fence of the military base. Darkfire would not make a sound until she had located the base's archives...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TransformerSagas: RPG
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TransformerSagas :: Forum :: RPG-
Jump to: